Here he is on the day he was born...
And here he is today...
He is so cute, and we love him so much, but he is growing WAY TOO FAST!! It's already been two months *sniff, sniff** Slow down Robert...I need you to be a baby for awhile!!! (but you could go ahead and sleep through the night :)!! O.K., O.K. I know you're getting close...if you promise to stay a baby longer...I won't complain anymore :)



5 comments:
He is SOOOOOO adorable!!! And he is growing so fast :)
Cute does not even come close. He is unbeleivable!!!!! Love you so much Robert.
He is soo cute and getting so big!! It's really sad how fast it goes. And how fast they grow up!!
So cute. They do grow up way too fast, but they could sleep through the night, it would make life a lot easier.
I agree with Grandma Walker he is unbelievable!!!!! He looks so much like his big brothers! :O)
Post a Comment