Wednesday, June 3, 2009

****************

This post is just to clear my last wierd title off of those of your blogs that show titles. I went un-private to change it...and I'll change it back private after this....just got sick of seeing my dumb easter post title on everyone's blog.

But to make it worth your while...I'll include this cute pic of my not-so-little-anymore baby in his new exersaucer!!



That was worth clicking here for right?!


I also promise (to myself and you all) that I will have new posts up soon about birthdays, vacations, and my baby's first haircut!! (how's that for a teaser :)

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Natalie,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. It's great to hear from you!!!
I have to say your kids are adorable!
My Camera is a Canon Powershot
A590is. When I got it in April it was a really good deal because I think they were trying to clearance it for an updated version - not sure though. My old camera was also a Canon Powershot, it was about 4 years old but I still loved it....it was a sad, sad day when I dropped it. Someday I want to get the Canon SLR but really that probably won't be until the kids are out of college.
Thanks again. I hope this helps and I hope you have a great day.

The Patty Cake House said...

I looked and did not see the word LOOT in your title and got so excited. Well worth the excitement - that baby of yours is adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking boy.

Doug and Michele said...

Totally cute picture! I love it! He's too big.