Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Surprise!!


ROBERT IS GETTING HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!
--
(Ironically, it is the same tooth that Thomas just lost! Also, I know the picture is a little wierd looking...it's my finger pulling down his bottom lip so you can see his gums...I'd like to see anyone else do better :)!!)
--
He's been drooly and chewing on everything for awhile...so I've been suspecting this was coming, and checking his gums...but the other boys acted like they were teething for months before they got teeth so I wasn't expecting much. But today he was chewing on my finger and I FELT SOMETHING!! So I looked a little closer and saw a little hole in his gums and could feel and see a little tooth!!
--
Now I feel bad for being frustrated that he hasn't been sleeping well lately...no wonder...he was in pain!! Poor baby!!
--
Sadly, today he also scooted himself about a foot across the floor to get to somthing he wanted to play with...sigh...someone tell my baby to STOP GROWING UP!!! THERE IS NO HURRY!!!

2 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

Holy Cow! I am very impressed at your pictue of the tooth. My kids would barely let my finger in their mouth to check, and how did you label it like that? He is so cute and I know you don't want him to, but I love watching him grow up.

Robyn said...

no turning back now! hah! He is so big and so cute! And at least you have a reason for the sleep problem!
I am impressed with the picture!