Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Baby!!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old!!!





(and he can't believe I want him to sit still on the couch with that elephant...he'd much rather play!!)



At his Dr. visit he was 21lbs 11oz and 28 1/2 inches long (both over the 95th percentile)...so growing is not an issue...or rather it is!!! I'm so sad he's growing so fast. He's growing out of all of his 6-9 month clothes and I'm having serious issues that I can't buy him anything from the newborn section anymore!!!


He has such a fun personality and laughs so easily. He rolls ALL over the place and puts EVERYTHING he can get his hands on in his mouth (that's what happens when you have two new little teeth (which are VERY sharp!!).


He is getting close to sitting and he scoots some and had his knees tucked up underneath him the other day!! YIKES!!


He's enjoying trying out new foods, and so far has loved EVERYTHING (including prunes...poor kid!!) He's even starting to hold his bottle by himself!


He loves spitting, making kissing noises, being lifted in the air, and playing with toys.


The other big event this month was getting him a new car seat. Yes at 5 1/2 months he outgrew his infant carrier!! I'll get a pic of him in his new one to add to this...but isn't it amazing how fast they grow!!


**First time in car seat**

**Last time in (this) car seat**
**Here's the new "ride"**

I really can't believe it's been 6 months already...I'm afraid if I blink he'll be a year old...so I'm not going to blink, and try to savor EVERY minute of his babyhood while it lasts!!

I love you Robert,
Mom :)

6 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

ok the car seat got to me ((sniff sniff) how are our little twin babies growing so fast!!!

Robyn said...

Holy Cow Natalie! He is so big and absolutely adorable. I'm glad he is such a good baby!

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh he is soooooooo cute - you can tell just from the pictures that he has a fun personality!!!

The Walkers said...

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!!!!, someday you will turn around and they will all be out of your house. Take it from someone who knows!!!

Anonymous said...

He needs to slow down, I'm not ready for terrible two's. I love that kid so much.

Doug and Michele said...

Holy Smokes! I bet part of you is glad for the new car seat, because that thing has got to be hard to carry around! He is so cute and I LOVED the laughing while Thomas was reading his book. His laugh is my favorite!