Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There's a new Sheriff in town....(and other cute pictures of Robert)

New Jammies...C.U.T.E.!!!

He and I are both obsessed with Toy Story :)



Found him eating a green pepper like an apple...Did he like it?
I'd say yes :)



Helping mom put laundry in the dryer (he does this a lot)



Having a little fun in the dryer while mommy was folding laundry (notice there is also a ball in there, there was also a spoon) I'll remember to shut the dryer before I leave the room in the future :)
Yep...that look on his face is PURE mischief...through and through!!!

11 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

I LOVE YOU ROBERT!!!!! You are so stinking cute!!!! (but please don't teach your buddie how to climb in the dryer)

The Walkers said...

Robert you are SOOOO CUTE!!!! I can hardly wait to see Buzz!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

Those are so unbelievably cute! I thought nothing could top his jammies - then he was in the dryer!!!! ADORABLE! That one is a keeper for sure!

Stacey said...

Super Cute!! He's getting so big!!

Robyn said...

That is cute! I can't wait for Toy Story 3 to come out!

Haystack Farm said...

What a cute little guy. and very mischievous!

Cherie said...

Oh my goodness Natalie, I LOVE your blog! I'm such a nerd, I seriously had to sit here and read practically the whole thing. Your boys are so stinkin cute. (As are you.) :)

Lhone said...

He is so cute. Those cheeks are awesome!!! I can't believe he ate the green pepper. eek!

Lhone said...

ps. i love the cinderella quote..hee hee...brightened my day.

Camille said...

He is so so cute!! We love Toy Story around here too! Can't wait for the third one!

Anonymous said...

Only hours away from Toy Story III - What a treat, I can't wait to see Robert in his Woody PJ's watching his friends on the big screen.