He was especially excited about his NEW ORANGE backpack. He loves orange...I've never known a kid so obsessed with a color!!
Here he is saying goodby to his best friends Stripey and Tiger. He told me that I could play with the cats while he was gone so I wouldn't be lonely. (I know, I know my porch needs to be powerwashed!!)
Isn't he cute!!
Just before we left he said "Mom...I'm NOT going to miss you while I'm at school." I thought...good cuz I won't miss you either :) Which is only partly true...I sure do look forward to picking him up at 11:30. Part of that is becasue I do miss him, and the other part is that he is SO excited to tell me about his day. Already he LOVES his class. In fact, last night as we were going to bed, he came to me with a sad face and said "Mom, I miss my pleschool fliends" (he can't do "R" blends very well so I thougt I'd type it how he says it).
It makes me so happy to see my boy so happy...there truly is more to school than learning letters and numbers!!



6 comments:
He is so cute!
That has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Thomas ever! I am glad he loves preschool, and that stipey and tiger are keeping you company in the mornings. I am sure it gets lonely enough you are playing with them a lot!!! :)
He is so cute!!! I hope he has a great year at preschool this year!!!
How fun!!! That has to be so exciting for him and it makes it even better that he was so excited for it too. I love all the pics he is so cute in all of them!!!
I love the pics and am so glad he is loving preschool....I still get a kick out of stripy and tiger, it reminds me so much of blacky and midnight it makes me giggle everytime(I truly love kid named cats!!)
um...we have a black cat named midnight too :) Thomas wanted to name all of them stripey...we had to explain why that wouldn't work :)
Post a Comment