(that's me with a big no smoking sign drawn around me...LOL) Think he was mad at me?
See I had grounded him from going outside (because I caught him peeing on the front lawn...sigh) so this is how he decided to tell me that he was mad at me. It took everything I had to not laugh. He was so serious when he brought this in the kitchen to show me.
I told him that the picture hurt my feelings. He quickly crumpled it up and went to make another picture. ( I took this from the garbage to take a picture of it)
He worked for quite awhile on the next picture that he brought to me with a huge smile on his face.
He even took it back from me once to add the sky. (I made him add his name because I love how he writes it) I told him that the picture made me feel so happy. He said "since I gave you a nice picture can I go outside now?" Good plan little man, but it didn't work (well...it almost did, but don't tell him!!) He remained grounded for the rest of the night. I'm sure he'll be up extra early because he knows he can go outside tomorrow.
Being a mom is great!!



5 comments:
OH SOOOO CUTE!!!!!
ok hillarious!!! That is so funny. And so cute.
You are so good to be patient with him. I would much rather get a picture than be screamed at or hit - not that I would know how that is.
I think his plan was great....he probably would have broken me with that one...he is so funny, I laughed my way through the whole post!!!
Hi Natalie, I am blog-stalking! I loved your entire blog, I miss seeing you and your boys on sundays and hearing of the funny things they do! I loved all the stories!
Post a Comment