Friday, December 12, 2008

30 weeks

Well, I'm at 30 weeks today. I just have been thinking how wierd it is that Matthew was born just a couple of days after this point in Sherry's pregnancy. I can feel my baby move and know almost exactly how big he is and how he moves now that I've seen a 30 weeker! I am still paraniod all the time that something will go wrong, but even if it does, I know that every week at this point makes such a difference!!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, everything is going just fine with this pregnancy so far. No high blood pressure (yet, that's been a problem for me in the past) no gestational diabetes (wahoo!! I was going to be sad to miss out on Christmas treats!) and relatively little swelling. My nice waddling walk is in full force and I have to do way less than I would like (don't plan on my house being clean if you drop by unannounced)

I have also realized that in about 2 months this pregnancy will be over and I will have a BABY in my house again...this thought freaks me out a little bit...LOL. But I have been getting ready and bought some tiny long sleeved onesies, and some warm outfits (I'm worried about the baby getting cold can you tell!)

Now to decide on a name....any ideas :)

12 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

I am glad that everything is going well. I hope nobody drops by my house and expects it to be perfect and I don't have a 30 week excuse!
For names, what about Demosolens?

BuddyandJanell said...

Not too much longer Nan!! We are so excited for you and glad you are doing so well. Love Ya

The Walkers said...

I like the two that I have heard you talk about. Robert or Josh. I think Josh is my favorite. However I am a little partial to Robert (since I married one).
Whatever it is I am sure it will be perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Xavier Roberts stays put for a couple of weeks, the tax credit in 2008 I talked about was just for laughs.

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so sorry that we know what your little cutie looks like but he has to stay put for at least 8 more weeks. I am sorry I have scared everyone out there that is having a baby too. But just think how cute he is already and he has a few more months to chunk up now yea!!! I love fat babies. As for names you could take the one we left out which was Phineous. Spencer wanted us to name Matthew that. We didn't choose it but I am sure you are welcome to :) Just kidding I think the two you are thinking of are wonderful. Put them in a hat and choose one. Or you can give him an extra long name like Matthew since they will be life long buddies anyway :)

Dave and Natalie said...

see...problem is...my list is growing instead of shrinking...why don't they just come w/ names tatooed on their little bums!!

Tyson and Denise said...

Thus your husbands Xavier Roberts comment? I am really glad they don't come with name tattoos, then if it came with a hideous name you wouldn't have much of a choice calling your kid Phineus or Demonthenes for the rest of his poor little life. I did a baby name "would you rather" game for Sherry, would you like one too?!! I had some doozies on that list if you remember. Good Luck deciding, poor Hayden was going to be Caleb or Ethan until I was in labor with him and we finally decided on neither option a or b and go with an entirely new option c. It will come (as will the end of this 10 weeks) hang in there!!

Word Verification...no kidding...evili...as in don't give me the evil eye for not suggesting a name because I'm sure it dosen't really matter what I think!!

Dawni and Zach said...

You could always let Dave pick his favorite Saints player and name the baby after him. ;)

Haystack Farm said...

Natalie,

I want to see a movie of the waddle then you can save it on the internet forever for all to see. Hey, why not throw in a picture of your tummy. I thought a good name would be Spencer.

Alisha said...

Hi Natalie,
Your boys look cute and congrats on number 3 on the way. Its is fun to see how your family has grown!
-Alisha

Stacey said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Only 10 more weeks to go!!! You must be due in February!!! How exciting. Do you know what you are having???

Mindy said...

Hi Natalie,

I googled you and found your blog. It's a great blog and a really nice way to stay in touch especially with family. I'm afraid I haven't joined the blogging world yet. I'll let you know when I give in and make the time. Congrats on the new baby - hope all goes well. Mindy