Sunday, December 7, 2008

There should be a warning label...

You know how some movies have a disclaimer before them warning you that they are not suitable for young children. Well...tonight I decided that I am going to e-mail Hallmark and tell them that their movies need to come with them.

something to the effect of "Warning...Pregnant women who watch this movie (and the 20 or so hallmark commercials durning it) may experience a higher than normal volume of tears!!"

So...I'm taking the responsibility to tell you all...do not watch Hallmark hall of fame movies while you are pregnant...not ony is the movie heartwrenching...but you will also be exposed to an excessive amount of hallmark commercials!! TOO MUCH FOR THIS BALL OF EMOTIONS TO HANDLE!!

I think they have a deal with the Kleenex company!!

But...Head of the Class was a good movie!! (at least I think that's what I think it was called...there was too much sniffing and blurry eyes in my room to be sure!!)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay how funny is this!!! After watching a goonight show for gracee mickey mouse we flipped it to channel 2 and the wonderful commercial about the boy taking the card to the mean lady next door was on we actually though it was the movie!!! NOPE just a commercial and I didnt watch the whole movie but I guess it seemed "OK" :) your so funny only a few months left of the hormone stuff (hopefully)

The Patty Cake House said...

I'm not pregnant and Hallmark Movies always make me cry. That says what about me - I'm a HUGE baby!!!!

Camille said...

I totally know exactly what you mean! I've been crying at the dumbest things. Christmas music, commercials, the pile of dishes in my sink. These hormones are terrible.

Doug and Michele said...

Doug and I watched it too. I totally agree with the Kleenex deal. We both cried, and no hormones going crazy, so I can imagine what you went through. I love Hallmark movies. I actually thought of your great tradition of collecting ornaments and thought how much I love it. We may adopt that one.

Dave and Natalie said...

Natalie: Who knows if the movie would have been good otherwise...It just seemed especially good last night *sniff-sniff* but shhh Dave cried too...so it must have been o.k. :)

Emilie: (I just realized I don't know how to spell your name...sorry) I cry at them when I'm not PG too...it was just especaially bad this time!!

Camille: So glad you can empathize with me!! I just realized you get so spend your baby's first christmas pregnant...stock up on the Kleenex girl!!

Michele: I cry every year when we take the ornaments out...so do this tradition at your own risk

Tyson and Denise said...

I really hope you had the nice extra soft kind of tissue. I hate when I cry that hard and all there is to soothe me is a piece of toilet paper. I have never even heard of that movie....maybe I will stay away!!

Adam and Sherry said...

ok you crack me up. I am sorry I missed out on the cry fest. Sometimes that is good for you. I can only imagine your crying because I hate prego hormones.

Jackie Pettit said...

I am the same way! I drove past your house tonight on my way to work and I love your candy cane posts on your house! Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I was pretty disappointed that CBS aired this Hallmark movie instead of Cold Case and The Unit. That may explain the tears my wife may have seen.