I'm just so glad that my husband took a day off of work so that I could run away to Swiss Days and Park City with my mom and sisters...I'm just so glad that my kids were so excited to see me when I came home...I'm just so glad that my husband loves me for being me and nothing else...no strings attached...the good and the bad.
Thanks Dave...I love you.
I also love that you and the boys brought home flowers for me after you got your haircuts (Thanks for the free flowers Paul the Barber!!)
But for the record...I had this blog all written in my mind before you walked through the door with the flowers. I loved you before that..but that was frosting on the cake!!



5 comments:
Thanks Dave for being the kind of Husband that you are. Thank you for the unconditional Love that you give my daughter. I never have to worry that she is not appreciated or taken care of. And thanks for giving us today. It was GREAT!!!!! (Enjoy the Cheesecake!!!)
Too perfect! I couldn't have said it any better Nan, thanks.
btw what cheesecake?
I stopped on the way home that day and got a cheesecake from Taggarts for date night.
That is so sweet. You just keep that attitude and nothing can get you down. You have such a beautiful family, I am so happy that I have had the chance to get to know you better. I count you as a dear friend.
You are such a sweetheart!!!!
Post a Comment