I didn't post his 10 month picture...I think I was in shock and disbelief. I did take it though :)
Going from 9 to 10 months made him seem like not a baby anymore :( I feel a little tug at my heart everytime I tell someone he's almost a year old. WHERE DID THE YEAR GO!!! I still remember how I felt and what I was doing a year ago!! **Sigh, sniff, sniff** Not sure I knew how in love I would be with this boy though!!
He seriously makes us laugh EVERY day!
Here he is playing one of his favorite games..."Peek-A-Boo"
And his new favorite game...covering his ears and uncovering them and lauging at how funny it sounds (see...got his haircut)
He is also starting to become even more mobile...he crawls VERY fast, He can pull himself up and cruise around furniture. walls, cabinets, anything! He is starting to walk a little holding on to our fingers, and has even stood on his own a few times. oh and he's a climber too...I'm in trouble!!
Speaking of which...watch this...
Yep...you heard me right...I'm in trouble...good thing his older brothers taught me how to deal with wild and cunning toddlers!!
He likes eating everything, and everything still goes in his mouth...it's a constant chore to keep things off the floor so he doesn't eat them!
He says Da, Da, Ma, Ma, Wow, Ooohhh, and has a super contagious laugh (that he still shares more freely with his brothers than anyone else)
He is FULL of mischief...he is a pro at emptying cupboards, and has even colored on some walls already
He also has a partner in crime...
(this is so typical...when confronted, Sherry's kids stop being naughty...mine just keep on doing it!)
They have to be contained if you have anything to do but watch them
(oh...and they're NOT watching a movie...I would never show my 11 month old TV)
I do have one problem though...now that he's starting to walk...he's going to need shoes...and HOW do you get shoes on these fat little feet!! (part of it is shadowed...it's really not that wierd shaped on the bottom)
The other day I finally understood why I had Thomas so quickly after Michael...I thought I was crazy, but come to find out...it's just that babies grow up too fast and I wanted another one! I'm so sad that Robert's baby days are over...but this time...I'm not having another one! (not sure how I feel about that right now honestly)
So, please excuse me while I go cry in the corner and plan my last first birthday party **sniff, sniff**



7 comments:
OH, your blog makes me so sad....I understand all the sniff sniffing in the corner. It will change when you no longer have diapers....I don't miss that at all. Maybe it is just my computer, but the videos weren't working...anyone else have that problem, or is it something on my end?
OK first off at least Robert didn't run away and try to pretend nothing happened :) And I think that 10 month picture is my very favorite yet!!! I would tell you to be tough about him growing up but I am the one that cried my eyes out as I lowered Matthews crib so I think we should just cry together ((SNIFF SNIFF))
something is up w/ blogger tonight...keep checking back for the videos...they're worth it (well at least I think they are)
Oh he is cute! I love his fat feet. I'm thinking crocs may be the only option :) lol. Maybe one day shoe company's will learn that kids have "thick" feet! Go all out with the party- SPOIL him! (speaking with experience of being the youngest... )
hahaha
Oh so cute! I feel your baby tears - I sometimes get sad it is over, but there is so much to look forward to like no more car seats, diapers, or buying baby food. Just enjoy the moment! He is so blasted CUTE!!
Baby days are fun, but Grand baby days are even better. Lets go to disneyland. We could not have done it a year ago!!!!!
Video's don't work for me either. I will keep trying.
I'm sooo glad the videos came back up. I wouldn't have missed that. He is so cute, I just LOVE him!! That saucer trick is really something!
Post a Comment