Fortunately...I spent a good part of my day yesterday putting up a long blog about Robert including LOTS of cute videos...
Unfortunately...Blogger chose yesterday to shut down videos while they work out some bugs...hope they'll be fixed soon!! (because seriously...those videos are stinking cute!!)
PTM/DOF
1 year ago



3 comments:
I will vouch for your cute video I did see it before blogger crashed and I can't wait to watch them again :)
I am so glad you said something. Those videos were SO worth coming back for. I can't believe he can crawl out of his saucer like that! He was careful too not to tip the whole thing over - you are in trouble :) I also LOVE the one of him playing peek-a-boo. His laugh is SO contagious.
We love you Robert.
They worked tonight! YAY > they are such cute videos! I must say I have never seen a baby crawl out of a saucer before! You really are TOTALLY in for it! Good luck. :)
Post a Comment