Sunday, March 21, 2010

So close...

We're all getting ready...from the top of our heads....



....to the bottom of our toes :)


Mickey Pedicures...gotta love it :)
**To clear up any confusion...these feet only belong to the girl folk who are going :) me, my sister, my mom, and my neices :)

6 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

Please tell me those are the girls feet!!! JK I would love it even if it was you and your boys ha ha ha. I hope it is warm enough to wear sandals!

Dave and Natalie said...

those feet belong to me, Sherry, Mom, Katelyn, Kimmi, and Madi (Lindsay was asleep)

Adam and Sherry said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! Disneyland here we come!!!!!

Robyn said...

lol! I was a little surprised when I thought your boys let you paint their toe nails! But I recognized the pants and knew it had to be the girls! HAVE FUN!

Lhone said...

I didn't think your hubby would go for letting you paint your boys' feet. have a great trip!

Dantzel said...

Next time call me--I'm in for a Mickey pedi:)