Oh my goodness I love that kid! It brings back memories of when Brier got into my RED lipstick and went to town on my couch... So glad I can laugh at it now. ;)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
*also because I have failed at scrapbooking and journaling...but I digress :)
do *YOUR* best
"We each do the best we can. My best may not be as good as your best, but it's my best. The fact is that we know when we are doing our best and when we are not. If we are not doing our best, it leaves us with a gnawing hunger and frustration. But when we do our level best, we experience a peace."
4 comments:
Oh the trip down memory lane. :)
He looks HOT!!! wootwoo!
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness I love that kid! It brings back memories of when Brier got into my RED lipstick and went to town on my couch... So glad I can laugh at it now. ;)
Post a Comment