Saturday, January 1, 2011

my 2011 resolutions (More or Less)

More Fit**
**Less Fat
More scripture/Ensign reading**
**Less wasting time on computer
More Organization**
**Less piles of junk
More Budgeting**
**Less spending haphazzardly (is that a word)
More Dates with Hubby**
**Less being grumpy towards him
More attending the temple**
**Less making excuses
More being on time**
**Less being late :)

oh yeah, and catch up on my blog...more or less :)

Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

More than one of those is one my list. Maybe we should have a mother daughter temple day.

Doug and Michele said...

Good goals! I like the idea of more or less. Keeps it positive and atainable.
Once our bishop challenged us to attend the temple just one more time than the year before. It was very achievable, but we actually had to work it in. Hooray for goals!

Cherie said...

I love love love this!! I stopped making goals a long time ago, because I found it to be pointless for myself. Makes me want to start though. Maybe my first goal should be to make one, and start it! ;)