
Why with binoculars of course
he was also shouting "GO, GO, GO"
and don't try to convice him they're turned the wrong way...he made us all try them and turned them around the "right" way for us :) (I think the first picture I took is the only time I've ever seen him use them the right way

Hey if it's good enough for Penney Chenery its good enough for us :)
(and yes...he did have a diaper on...but that's all...it was one of those days)



6 comments:
O I love him!!!!! Glad to know you have "those days" to when your baby runs around in his nothings :)
What. A. Cutie!!! haha!
Wish I had been there. I love that Movie. But Love that boy more. Robert you are one of a kind. (Unless you are with your partner in crime:))
Totally adorable! I absolutley LOVE that boy! The smile in the last picture is priceless! I am so glad you captured it!
very cute! We have a picture of Tanner in Yellowstone looking through binocs with Kevin. He was looking with his chin though :)
that is so cute! I haven't seen the movie, but heard its great.
Post a Comment