I saw this idea on T.V. today and thought it would be a good idea to do it.
Here are 5 things I am thankful for this week.
1.My loving husband and how hard he works
2. My warm house (amazing how a few weeks w/out heat can make you thankful for that!!)
3. Feeling my baby kick and move inside of me...it's my favorite part of being pregnant
4. The silly things my kids say that make me laugh
5. Lower gas prices...this really makes a difference in our budget!!
Wow....that was easy...I challenge you all to do the same thing (either in response to my blog or on your own)
PTM/DOF
1 year ago



3 comments:
What a great idea!!!
What great things to be thankful for!! I remeber when Gracee first started kicking I hated it> then as time when on I loved it because I knew she was ok :) cant wait to see the little guy have you guys thought of any names?
Let's see...thankful thursday...I'm too lazy to make a whole post about it(because it takes so much time you know) so here goes...
1. Saturdays and the rare opportunity to sleep in.
2. My house, it is so nice to have our own space after so many years of sharing walls.
3. A great gospel doctorine teacher, I love that he makes me look forward to the class, not want to take a nap.
4. My husband and kids who make my life so happy and fulfilled. I love them.
5. Girls night outs. I miss them so much with my mom and sisters and am grateful that I have good friends that fill in since I can't travel to Utah everytime I need to get out of the house!!
Post a Comment