Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 in 4 tag

I got tagged (awhile ago...sorry) to post the fourth picture in the fourth photo file on my computer...so...here it is :)
This was taken the day after Michael's second Christmas. He was 19 months old. He got some bathtub crayons from Santa and was enjoying coloring with them and eating them!! Wow...my baby sure has grown (this pic made me a little teary eyed...they grow up so fast!!!)
I'll Tag Sherry, Michele, Denise, Janell, and Dawni...let's see what the 4th picture is in your fourth folder!

4 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

and what if I don't have photo files?

Dave and Natalie said...

where do you store all you pics? are they not in folders someplace on your computer?

Dawni and Zach said...

um...they are in our camera. we have one picture dump on Zach's lap top just because when we were in Disneyland we ran out of room.

Adam and Sherry said...

ok fisrt of Dawni you are retarted!!! Everyone should have picture files :) but back to the real subject Michael is so stinking cute!!! I love when you think were they really ever that tiny. Thanks for the tag that is lots of fun!!!