I just can't wait anymore. I'm so excited for chrismas...no I'm not forgetting thanksgiving...I'm just getting a jump start on the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year" (feel free to shut off the music if you need to!!)
Yeah!! I love it (and I will forgive you for being a week early) and I know the truth, you just wanted first pick of the Christmas blog backgrounds and to show off your playlist!! J/K I think it is great....bring it on!!
Oh, I have a complaint though...I can't steal your playlist songs when they are on the sidebar, because the add part dosen't show. Oh, well I will just have to add them the long way!!
sorry about the stealing songs thing....I just wanted it up close to the top of the blog so that it could be turned off easily ;) maybe I can put it at the top...I like to steal songs too :)
I think that it is GREAT. I will just be sure not to let Dad see your blog until next week. (Scrouge presonified) However it was his idea to go shopping when we left the hospital tonight.
How do I turn off the music? J/K, if it wasn't for my wonderful wife I would be a Scrooge. I am looking forward 'til tomorrow when I put up Christmas lights.
I LOVE IT keep it comin!!! I think its great cant wait to actually see you face to face on SAT I hope you recognize me since we have not seen each other in a while :)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
*also because I have failed at scrapbooking and journaling...but I digress :)
do *YOUR* best
"We each do the best we can. My best may not be as good as your best, but it's my best. The fact is that we know when we are doing our best and when we are not. If we are not doing our best, it leaves us with a gnawing hunger and frustration. But when we do our level best, we experience a peace."
10 comments:
Yeah!! I love it (and I will forgive you for being a week early) and I know the truth, you just wanted first pick of the Christmas blog backgrounds and to show off your playlist!! J/K I think it is great....bring it on!!
Oh, I have a complaint though...I can't steal your playlist songs when they are on the sidebar, because the add part dosen't show. Oh, well I will just have to add them the long way!!
sorry about the stealing songs thing....I just wanted it up close to the top of the blog so that it could be turned off easily ;) maybe I can put it at the top...I like to steal songs too :)
I guess I can forgive you. It did surprise me. I think it's funny. All the shopping is done, but we shouldn't decorate? Cute blog!
BRAVO!!!! Adam refuses to let me do anything Christmas till friday. I love it!! Thanks for coming tonight I hope you learnd as much as we did.
I think that it is GREAT. I will just be sure not to let Dad see your blog until next week. (Scrouge presonified) However it was his idea to go shopping when we left the hospital tonight.
YAY!!! I am the same way! I have my tree up! :O)
How do I turn off the music? J/K, if it wasn't for my wonderful wife I would be a Scrooge. I am looking forward 'til tomorrow when I put up Christmas lights.
I love Christmas music!!! Bring it on!
I LOVE IT keep it comin!!! I think its great cant wait to actually see you face to face on SAT I hope you recognize me since we have not seen each other in a while :)
Post a Comment