Well...we're down' to about a day and a half until this baby is born. My nesting is almost done, I've cleaned carpets, scrubbed walls, packed bags, and even accomplished a feat I thought was impossible...I painted my toenails :)
All I have left is to fold some laundry, mop the kitchen floor, clean the bathroom and dust...and pretend to sleep.
The c-section is scheduled for 7:30 Friday morning...I'll have Dave post some pictures probably Saturday or Sunday. I probably won't be home until Monday or Tuesday. If you'd like a call...e-mail me (ngarrits@msn.com) and I'll add you to the list, or watch my sisters' blogs...they'll post something I'm sure :) (I'm wishing I had a laptop to use in the hospital...what on earth am I going to do w/ out the internet for 4 days!!)
PTM/DOF
1 year ago



6 comments:
We are SO excited for him to be here. I could use a little "nesting" around this house if you get bored come on over!
Oh YAY!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of his sweet little face.
YAY!!! I hope everything goes great I am sure it will I can't wait to squeeze the little guy. Good luck PLEASE let me know if you need anything!!! Good Luck!!
I'm so excited for you! And I'm impressed about you painting your toenails! I stop at about 7 months and just get a pedicure.
YIPPEE!! I am so excited!! I hope everything goes well and am super excited to see him....(and hear what his name is...he he he...maybe that will give you something to do for the four days in the hospital :)
I don't get the whole nesting thing, but I will smile and play along...
Saints Fan
Post a Comment