As I went to get my camera ready for taking pictures of the baby...I noticed that I have a budding photographer on my hands.
Here's a sampling of the pictures that Thomas has taken with my camera (without my knowledge)
This is only 11 of the oh, 40 or 50 I found. He's got a real talent don't you think. I also found some on my phone...guess I know what to get him for his birthday!!
9 comments:
o my gosh he is so stinking cute!!! I am glad your new furnace got in on the pictures :)
That is absolutely hilarious - I think he did a pretty dang cute job!!!
How funny! You are good. My kids have done that before and I just delete them. I am glad he is developing his talents, truly some of them aren't too bad!
Hey, some of those pictures aren't half bad! you have a pretty smart kid on your hands.
I LOVE it they are actually good pictures! Your stories were so funny I guess we can give dave a hard time about being a whimp!! I missed you by like 5 min on saturday I have a present for ya well for the BABY **no name** :) j/k PLEASE let us know when you have him we are sooooooo excited to have a baby in the fam YEAH!!! You look great in the picture!!
I love the main subject matter of his pictures....101 ways to look at a geo trax engine....What is it hanging from? The pictures are so cute. He does a pretty good job of taking pics of himself too, and like Sherry I think it is priceless that he chose to take a pic of the furnace. He is so funny!!! I love it!!
I love the up the nose with the Joker smile picture. How can you be mad at someone that cute, even though he's not suppose to be touching the camera. Love that baby goat.
I was just thinking about you. I love you!
OK, that's hilarious. I love the randomness (the furnace, etc) What a cutie.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY. HOLY COW, what's with that head of hair. How cool is that. I'm so glad all went well. love you
Post a Comment