Here is Robert William Garritson. (yes we FINALLY decided)
He came into the world on February 13th at 8 lbs 2 oz 21 inches long...and MAD at the people who took him from his comfortable home.
He's doing so well and we fall more and more in love with him each minute
His brothers love him too!! (Thomas will be glad when he stops coughing so that he can take off the mask...he's such a good brother to wear it!!)



13 comments:
OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
o my gosh he is so cute!!! I just love him. The hat and mittens are perfect. I am so glad you got them. And I am so glad you are home. My nights have been missing you on line with me I am so glad you will be back. If you see our lights on in the middle of the night we can chat :)
Yay!! Welcome to the world little Robert!! ( Is that what you'll call him?) He's so cute! And Thomas is such a good sport to wear that mask! Congrats!!
So very cute...I love Thomas and the mask, what a great brother. The boys look like they just love him, and I can't blame them. He is such a cutie!!
He is so cute I can't believe it. He has so much hair! Maybe he can play with Matthew.
Katelyn
Thanks for the new pictures. I was loving how chubby he is, then in the car seat he looks so little. I can't wait to squish him! Welcome home Robert!
Three of the cutest boys alive. Thomas is so good. We tried to get rid of that cough, sorry!! We are so glad that you are all home together. There is nothing better than having family together after being apart for awhile. We love you all.
How stinking cute!! I love all of his hair!! Happy no sleeping!!!
Yea! Congrats! He is beautiful!
Being a great baker runs in the family. What a great looking boy you made.
He is way way cute! I LOVE his chubby cheeks!!! and holy cow to all that hair!!
Tanner loved Thomas' picture- he says he looks like a Doctor!
What a good kid to wear the mask.
COngratulations!!
COngrats Dave and Natalie!!! He is perfect!!!
Natalie, congratulations!!! I hope everything went well and you are surviving diapers again!!!! He is sooo handsome!!!
Post a Comment