
And for those of you worried...all the Leprechauns will be safe this year. Michael prayed for them last night "Please bless that no Leprechauns will get hit by any cars or trucks" (he really did...try to keep a straight face during that prayer!!) Wouldn't want anything keeping the little green men from invading our house (he's counting down :)!)



7 comments:
The jelly beans are good, they are so hot they made my leg tingle while I chewed them.
I love that Michael prayed for the little green men. It was by far my favorite holiday. I loved the mischeif. MY favorite was the green toilet water. Dad would never let me turn the water heater green. (Maybe that was because he remembered the best April fools trick ever) What a party poop!!!!!
I am so glad the leprechauns will be safe tomorrow. I love those boys. Hug them for me. And if Thomas askes for water that is "NOT Magic" you will have to let us know. (Perhaps my new all time favorite holiday story!)
That's so funny! It reminds me of the phase we went through with Izzy when she would bless everything she could see during the prayer- she was having a hard time keeping eyes closed, clearly. We would have prayers like "please bless my blanket, and ethan's trucks, and abby's slippers" Lol kids rock!
Hi, This is Jodi Hansen. I'm the biggest Loser on club zero!! You have got some very cute boys!!! Your baby is adorable!!
Totally cute, and insprirational. Corinned joined the praying game.
Way to go Michael - I can't wait to hear about all the green fun you have today!
Give me your e-mail address and blogger name so that I can add you to my blog! my e-mail is bjtahansen@msn.com
Post a Comment