Happy Birthday Baby Robert!!
My baby is 1 month old today. I'm planning on taking a picture with this elephant each month to see how much he has grown (an idea I've seen and never done)
Wow...one month...
- you have learned to look right in my eyes
- I think I may have seen you smile today (not sure about that one)
- for the last two nights you have slept for 4 hour stretches (heavenly)
- you are learning to like a binky
- my house is a mess, but I love holding you and having you sleep in my arms (you do that on purpose don't you!!)
- your brothers told me last night that it's fun having a baby in the house.
You are loved little one. Thank you for coming to our family, and don't grow up too fast.
Love, Mom :)



5 comments:
We are sooooo happy to have you as a neighbor baby ribit:) I can't believe you maybe smilied today!! You are amazing :) We love you.
He is precious!!!!!
What a cutie! I love the idea of taking a picture with elephant every month. What a fun way to watch him grow. Happy Birthday Obert!
Natalie,
This is Jodi Hansen, I just had to say how cute your little guy is!! Good job!
STOP!!! you are making me want another baby!!!
Post a Comment