When we woke up the Leprechauns had thrown green treats all over the living room floor!!
They even covered us with shamrock stickers while we were sleeping...those mischievious little guys!!
After a fun day at school, we had a yummy green dinner.
Rainbow Jello...
Green punch, green chips, and leprechaun canes (yes my picky children LOVE celery!!)
We also had our choice of Pot O' Gold sandwiches or Turkey avacado sandwiches (bet you can't guess what the boys chose : )
Even Robert had a green dinner (don't worry...it was just a green bottle)
All in All it was a fun day...thanks mom for passing this tradition down to us!!



10 comments:
You have always been so great at all the holiday stuff. I remember all those packages you used to get from your mom up at USU!!!!
You are one great mommy!! I wish I would have thought of that. Maybe you need to start a blog with all your upcoming plans for holidays so we can copy you. I would appreciate it.
So Cute!! Those are very smart leprachauns. Notebooks and diapers - how practical! I'm glad you had a fun day. I bet the boys loved it.
So cute!! And I am so glad those tricky leprachauns even brought Robert a green bottle :) So glad they had so much fun :)
How fun!!! We had some fun green food also, let me tell you green scrambled eggs look very gross!!!
I am still amazed by the 12 layer Jello. You are an amazing woman to pull everything together on 2 hours of sleep. I love you!
You are such a fun mom! What lucky little boys you have!!!
I told my kids about this and they were like "Nuh uh! No way! That's so cool!" Haha You guys rock. :)
Natalie, you are such a fun mom. Let's hope my kids never realize how boring I am.
ha ha i loved the shamrock stickers!! i would have had the hardest time not laughing!
Post a Comment