Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Looking at things in a new way...

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."

Thomas S. Monson, Nov. 2008

I'm really trying to enjoy my life as it is now...this quote helped me today so I thought I would share it :)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Thank you. That is such a good reminder!

Doug and Michele said...

I LOVE that quote! I can already feel it slipping away from me. I am sure I will miss it, but I think I can also appreciate a clean house too :)

The Patty Cake House said...

LOVE it!!!!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Natalie- I can't believe all that you are going through. Motherhood is SO stressful. Cohen had surgery when he was 6 months old because he had a webbed toe and extra bone so they had to separate it and do a skin graft from his thigh- talk about stressful. I hate worrying about the drugs and side effects too. I hope his hole will close so you don't have to go through heart surgery. Poor Carson is having surgery on his boy parts on Friday- I just hate it. I can't believe he is 9 months old he is so chunky and adorable.