There are lots of things I need to blog about...but I was able to catch this moment on film tonight and wanted to share it.

One of the best things about having kids is the frienship that develops between siblings...I'm always surprised how fast it happens. Robert loves every minute he can spend with Michael. I'm glad he has such a good big brother to look up to and learn from.
(and Robert has learned to react to the camera...everytime I took a picture this is what he did the quiet beep of the focus made him look up and smile every time...silly boy!!)



4 comments:
Count them!?!?!. The blessings of that picture are uncountable!!!!! Hope they are always that good of friends.
That is way cute. I love that he is such a great big brother :)
No, that is not a tear in my eye...
I've been cutting onions here at my work desk.
I love my boys...
OK they are adorable!!!!! I am so happy they are right next door so Matthew has some boys around to look up to :)
Post a Comment