Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney Movie List



We want to watch all the disney movies (especially the kid ones) that go along w/ rides at Disneyland...help me come up with the list...

Movie List (a work in progogress)


  • Peter Pan
  • Pinocchio
  • Dumbo
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Jungle Book
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Sword in the Stone
  • Nemo
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Snow White
  • Toy Story
  • Incredibles
  • Bug's Life
  • Monster's Inc.
  • Classic Disney Cartoons (mickey, minnie, donald, daisy, goofy, pluto, chip & dale)
  • Mr. Toad

Now I'd like to get Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast in the too...but I may be wishing too hard

There's also Pirate's of the Carribean and Indiana Jones....but I'll let the kids skip those (the movies not the rides!)

Tell me what I'm missing...

7 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

PETER PAN!!!!! HA HA HA HA we never watch that one at our house :) Jungle book, Alice in wonderland, dumbo, mmmm let me think I will get back to you :)

The Walkers said...

Nemo is there also

Dave and Natalie said...

ooh...I forgot about that...I think we'll skip Pirates of the Carribean though

The Walkers said...

Star Wars is another one that I would miss

Dave and Natalie said...

just to clarify...I mean skip the movie not the ride :)

The Walkers said...

Snow White is another movie

Doug and Michele said...

We saw Mary Poppins and Bert while we were there. Also little mermaid. I will have to think of more. We have LOTS of the classics with Mickey and the gang if you need some let me know.