Friday, February 5, 2010

The Mischief Continues...

Sunday after we re-painted the Birt's snow (once again) Adam brought Dave a beautifully wrapped present...it was full of these...



Apparently back in the day...when the Saints were horribly bad...fans used to wear paperbags on their head and called their team the "aints"
Funny, Funny (so was this)
Well..They Aint the Aint's no more baby!!!

Thomas doens't think so either...he fixed the bags and put a new back on one..."osm dad"=Awesome Dad! (sound it out...it works!) He's on his dad's side...

Michael on the other hand...is a fan of anyone who is against the Saints...in fact he was very upset that we were going to do this...








GOTCHA!! (oh and the Morgan Sheriff's department must be Saint's fans too since they drove right by me while I was doing this and they didn't stop me!)


The SAINTS are coming...the SAINTS are coming...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful blog I have ever seen. A little tear ran down my face as I read the post. I love you!

Go SAINTS!

Adam and Sherry said...

** Wow. After a busy, hectic day at work I came out to my car to go home and found that I no longer drove a Neon, I was now driving a Mardi Gras float. So with true midwestern hospitality I drove home with my BLACK AND GOLD decorations waving proudly.


** No persons or animals were arrested in the making of this blog post.

Robyn said...

:) VERY nice!! but... What color was your yard this morning????

Dantzel said...

Rivalries are so fun--thanks for sharing yours with me and I'm really glad the Saints won!! Congrats Dave, you are a true fan who stood by your team through thick and thin. That is what being a true fan is all about:)