Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Game...

We had a great day!! Only problem is I don't know which picture I really like best!! (alright...I do know, but I love them both!)




Coincidentally, Drew Brees' son is only one month older than Robert, and his middle name is Robert...kinda cool huh!



Full superbowl post coming soon
It will be worth checking back for...but I have to include this...



Best part of this is...we really are (in about a month!)

7 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing ever!!!! We need to get to know you guys better!!!! :)

Doug and Michele said...

OK, you know it is silly when the pictures and the movie can bring a tear to my eye! That was such a fun day. Congrats Dave, I hope you show the same excitement when you see Mickey!

Dawni and Zach said...

Just thought that I would let you know that I read this and watched the video crying. I wish I could have been there. :( I am glad you guys had such a good time.

Tyson and Denise said...

Very fun. We cheered with you last night Dave. The video made us all laugh. I wonder if the name Robert was a coincidence, and I have just one question. What is on Dave's head??

Anonymous said...

That was a great party...I credit the win to the Golden Lucky Duck on my hat!

Robyn said...

Way to go DAVE!

Dantzel said...

Love it!!! You are my kind of fans:)