Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

I've been to busy to do the blog post I want to do, so here are a few tidbits to tide you over :)

Last night Thomas was saying his prayers and said "thank you for our house so we don't have to live outside like crazy bugs" (yep tried not to laugh)


Yesterday they were showing a news story about the fires in Herriman...Michael turns to me and says, "Those fires were started by a machine gun?! Well, now I know never to shoot a machine gun, that's dangerous" (I think starting a fire might be the least of the danger!)

My life is good :)

4 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

You are so good to write down these kind of things. My memory is so bad, and it is really hard to remeber if you even wait a day. I love your boys!

Lhone said...

that is TOO funny. glad no one will shoot off any machine guns NOW. phew, eh?

The Patty Cake House said...

I love your boys!!!!!!

Lisa Carter said...

You know, my friend has a list on the side of her blog of cute/funny things that here son says. She just adds to it all the time. I love to hear the silly things that kids say. It makes me re-evaluate my life, and not take things so seriously. Squeeze those cute boys for me.

Love ya