Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween!! Hope your's was as fun as ours!! (and hope you all post pictures so we can see!!) Now quick, while the kids are asleep...go find your favorite candy from their bag and enjoy it :)

6 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

They are sooooooo cute!!!! I love the tootsie roll. Good job on the face painting! He looks awesome. I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who steals candy from my kids. :O)

Camille said...

Your kids look great. Your porch does too! I love your decorations.

Landon and Timorie said...

How fun!!! They look so amazing! I absolutely love the Tootsie Roll costume, it just makes me want to go and eat one. Looks like you all had tons of fun. Thanks for sharing with us.

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so glad to hear that!! I did steal my favorites after the kids were asleep. From Lindsay of course the other kids had already taken their inventory :)

The Walkers said...

Cute kids, Cute house. SOOOO glad to see it loved. It's awful when you are too old to be able to steal candy from your kids. However my favorite may not be in the trick or treat bags.

Tyson and Denise said...

very cute costumes, and I love the corn stalks, and also, you inspired my new would you rather game!!