Thursday, April 15, 2010

for the love of STRAWBERRY JAM!!

This is 5 minutes after we came home from putting his brothers on the school bus...

...and 10 minutes before we had to leave so I could go volunteer at school

Needless to say we were a little late

Heaven help me...here we go!!! (again)

(this is in addition to the fact that he woke me up at 6am by pouring out a whole cup of water left on my nightstand...yes his brothers have been instructed to quit getting him out of bed)

P.S. I mopped the floor and washed the rugs and all the jackets in the house yesterday...good thing I practiced huh!

4 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

It always happens just after you clean! His face is my favorite - "What's the problem mom? It's good!"

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought I had a day! I'm glad I am at my job and not yours today. I sure love my boys!

Robyn said...

Oh boy! Of course he'd find the stickiest thing possible! Its a curse that no matter when I mop the floor someone spills an milk, pop, or something that splashes everywhere! Great Mom moments!! :)

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

AAAHHHHH! Are you kidding me- you seriously have your hands full. He looks so happy too- and you just want to laugh and scream at the same time! And the boys art work below is such a good idea- and so sweet!