Long awaited...and just plain long :) I'll add some commentary about the trip in another post :) sit back and enjoy...(you may want to grab a snack..it really is long) |
| Create a photo slideshow |
PTM/DOF
1 year ago
Long awaited...and just plain long :) I'll add some commentary about the trip in another post :) sit back and enjoy...(you may want to grab a snack..it really is long) |
| Create a photo slideshow |
5 comments:
phew...that was a lot of pictures. but it made me totally jealous of the whole trip. i grew up 20 mins from disneyland, and we loved seaworld. it made me homesick. such a fun vacation. I bet michael especially will remember it for the rest of his life.
So great! I loved them all. You should have music....it is a long slideshow...lol!! So So SO much fun!! (and be glad that your kids loved Minnie and Buzz...it is much less embarassing than when your boys are smitten by Jasmine...lol!)
What memories, the only part I did not like was the end...Did we really need to come home?
So fun!!!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time!!!!
Oh I loved it all:) Glad you had a magical time:)
Post a Comment