Everything we did was on the resort (except for when we went to get Dave his Raspberry Shake)
The boys really loved the HUGE playground that was there. These pictures don't come close to showing how big it was, but you can see the lake in the background on some.
Crazy Boys on Slides
My climbing monkey (this is Thomas for those who don't know)
And Michael on the Merry-go-round (or whatever you call those spinning things) The boys would spin so fast on this that they would walk crooked for 5 minutes (made me sick to watch them)
They also spent a lot of time riding scooters (that the company has at the condo) around the resort...we only had two scraped knees (that's saying something for us
We decided to spend one day down at the beach...here are the boys with a loaded wagon (full of stuff that was there for us to use) heading to the beach
And here's some pictures of playing in the water and sand...I think they think they were at the ocean...they had a lot of fun jumping waves and making sand castles...I wonder how long it will be before buckets and shovels don't entertain them and we have to rent Jet-skis and boats?!
I'm pretty sure that in this last picture, Michael was saying..."Mom...enough is enough...we want to play not pose for pictures" I only posted 4 of the 30 I took :)
Another fun thing we did while we were there was to go miniature golfing. The course was just a small on on the resort, but it sure was fun!!
Thomas had perfected his own type of golf swing (and there was NO getting him to change it...Dave tried)
And Michael got two hole-in-ones (is that how you say that) needless to say he was pretty excited...he really is a good golfer!!
And of course one of the best things about the vacation was the HUGE jetted tub...the boys enjoyed it a lot...and discovered that when you turn the jets on...the bubbles get HUGE!!!
We also went swimming in the pool a couple of times...I forgot to take my camera. The boys had lots of fun and scared their dad by jumping of the diving board into the 9 ft. deep water (he was there to catch them/pull them up.
All in all it was a great weekend and a wonderful place to stay (especially because it was FREE). This was the view from the sliding doors...beautiful huh!! Who wants to come next year?!



3 comments:
me me me!!! But only if I get to go golfing with Thomas and see that putt first hand, they are so cute and it looks like you guys had a blast!!
You know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait you didn't go with me so let me think :) HA HA
They are so cute!!! I am so glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment