Before you read this...you must go down and click on "Bugler's Dream" on my playlist to have the full effect...go ahead...I'll wait
-
-
-
-
-
O.K. here we go :)
We all have Olympic Fever in this house!! It started with the opening ceremonies, the boys had been counting down the days (of course NBC did this for us) The night of the ceremonies, we had pizza (the favorite dinner at our house) then the boys settled in for a night of excitement. They of course had to go get all their olympic gear that Grandma and Grandpa Walker had brought them last year from China.
We all had so much fun watching the opening ceremoines and couldn't believe all the amazing things they did.
Michael was a little disappointed that there were no sports that night, but we promised them they were coming.
Well...long story short we have stayed up way too late watching events and my sons make me smile when they cheer "GO USA, GO USA" oh...and I also get to watch the Today show instead of PBS cartoons in the morning because that is the "olympics" and they don't want to miss a minute.
We hope you are all enjoying watching them as much as we are!!



3 comments:
ok that is way cute and the music makes it all fabulous!!!!
They look so cute in all their olympic gear...how fun.
Ha ha ha I love it! they are such cute boys. It is so funny how much they get in to it but you forgot to put how excited dave was about it!!! I heard from Dustin he was excited so where is his picture:)
I am so glad your blogging cant wait to see the bear lake picts oh ya I saw someone in your ward who sales little girls skirts and I slipped you were prego hope that ok SORRY only because I said if you had a girl I wanted to get you one.
Post a Comment