Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just wanted to let you all know...

....I got to hold this beautiful boy last night. He's the tiniest person I've ever held and he is SOOO cute!!!! (for those of you who don't know...this is my new nephew Matthew. Born 2 months early 3 lbs 3oz..see adam and sherry's blog for more info)



he was wiggling his little arm out of his blankie, so I went to wrap it up and he snatched my finger as fast as he could. Talk about relfexes!!


The nurse called him "spunky" and we all laughed when she told us the story about him throwing his binki out of the isolette when she was trying to put him down for the night. (I'll leave the rest of the details to Sherry to tell)


It was a great night...holding a baby and crunching hospital ice...doesn't get better than that!!

Love you little Matthew!!

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

I'm so jealous! :o) I LOVE HOSPITAL ice - that made me laugh!! I'm not the only one who loves a good perfectly formed pebble of ice!