This is how my boys fell asleep last night. Looking at toy catalogs, dreaming of all the things that Santa might bring them. I can so rember those days (wait...I still do that!!) Guess this is offically the start of the holiday shopping/wishing, dreaming season!! I say BRING IT ON!!! I LOVE this time of year!!!
(Michael got those cool glasses in primary...he's a secret "SERVICE" agent...but that's a whole other story!!)



4 comments:
I love it....we had a Hasbro catalog show up at our house (apparently when you spend like a million dollars on star wars toys they figure out who you are and start to advertise directly) it was an incredibaly coveted item, I think right now it is hiding under somebody's bed so that his brothers don't mess it up. Cool glasses Micahael!!
How cute is that!!!!! I remember doing that with the Penneys catalog. I love this time of year - LOVE IT!!!!
ok so cute and I love that Michael had to wear his glasses. I am with you Bring it on I love this time of year. Granted we should share catalogs because your boys probably do the oposite of my girls and flip quickly past the "GIRL" pages like they have cooties or someting. :)
I love the calm way they are laying there. If catalogs do the trick I am going to start using them at bedtime too! Such a great shot!
Post a Comment