Friday, October 16, 2009

8 months

Here's the official 8 month picture



He is getting around EVERYWHERE...especially where he shouldn't be (doesn't he look proud of himself)


*He LOVES paper and will do whatever he can to get his hands on it!
*He is able to feed himself a little bit, but it usually ends up on cheeks and hands, but he's getting better!!
*He's been eating more table food (noodles, rice, squash, beans)
*He can go from laying on his back to sitting up by himself
*He's starting to be able to stand holding on to things
*He's starting to say more words, and I think we may have heard "da-da" for real (at least that's what I told dave he was saying when he was crying in his bed last night :)
*Sleeping is still an issue, but it is getting better.
*His personality is really starting to come through and he is sooo silly!!! He has a contagious laugh (gets that from his dad :)


Thought I'd share some outtakes from the monthly picture...it's getting harder to keep him still...but I LOVE his new silly smile!!


I still can't believe all his teeth (and he grinds them...YUK...got that from his dad too)

Every day he's becoming less and less a baby, but he's oh so fun to play with and love!!

Love you Robert,
Mom :)

6 comments:

The Walkers said...

Growing up way too fast. But soooooooo darn cute. And I agree his personality is really beginning to take shape. I do think that there is just a little micheif in there also. Love you Robert!!!!!

Adam and Sherry said...

Ok to cute!!! But WAY too grown up. Can't we convince the chub twins to just slow down for a minute!!!

Robyn said...

He is so cute~ 8 months has gone so fast! I love his silly grin.

Anonymous said...

That cheese grin is missing only him tapping his fingertips together and giggling hysterically as he proceeds to take over the world.

I love you little man!

The Patty Cake House said...

Oh my goodness that smile is too die for!!!!! Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Camille said...

He's such a ham! How cute. It's so sad when they grow up and become less and less baby but it's so fun to see their personality start to come out!