Great kids. How much fun. Grandpa Brough would be so happy to see his boys playing like that. Nothing is better than a pile of leaves. Unless it is a house made out of leaves. That is what you girls did all the time. You even furnished each room. Great fall fun!!!!!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
*also because I have failed at scrapbooking and journaling...but I digress :)
do *YOUR* best
"We each do the best we can. My best may not be as good as your best, but it's my best. The fact is that we know when we are doing our best and when we are not. If we are not doing our best, it leaves us with a gnawing hunger and frustration. But when we do our level best, we experience a peace."
6 comments:
OK SOOOOO much fun!!!!! I am so jealous that looks so fun. There really is nothing better than fall pictures :)
Great kids. How much fun. Grandpa Brough would be so happy to see his boys playing like that. Nothing is better than a pile of leaves. Unless it is a house made out of leaves. That is what you girls did all the time. You even furnished each room. Great fall fun!!!!!
LOVE the pictures! That looks like so much fun! I think I might go and rake some leaves today, just so we can play!
When I was their age I saw leaves and thought, "Wow, how mush fun is this?"
Now I see leaves and think, "Wow that will make great compost. Boys, get out of my leaves, you'll squish the nutrients out!"
Whatever Dave...you were smiling bigger than them while they were playing...I know what you were raking those piles for!!
Those are some great pictures! It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment