Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Naughty Baby!!!



This is the sight that greeted me when I went in to get Robert from his morning nap. (he's kneeling) He looks proud of himself doesn't he!


It's time to lower the mattress!! (and time to re-cover the pink bumper pads!! oh well...they saved him from bonking his head and trapping his arms and legs through the bars.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ma, look at me...

I'll drop it down tonight.

The Patty Cake House said...

So cute - he looks pretty proud of himself!!! I looked at all of your posts and I love the pictures of your cute boys playing in the leaves. They look like such happy boys!

The Walkers said...

Sorry, But he is so dang cute!!!! Growing up is certainly happing quickly:(

Adam and Sherry said...

Ok soooo cute!!!! He is really going to be walking before Matthew :) Then Matthew will really be jealous!! I love it when they are so proud of themselvs.

Tyson and Denise said...

I have looked at this picture three times now....yes, my life is that boring, but it makes me smile every time...I love him!

Robyn said...

He is so cute! I love when they realize how cool they are! So proud!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing that picture at the top of the blog, I may just print it and pin it to my wall.