Monday, October 26, 2009

It's a sad day...

My children, who have always been picky eaters (even with candy)...have decided that they like Snickers...
...sigh...now I can't get them to give them to me from their halloween candy :(

6 comments:

The Walkers said...

There are a few things that just should not have to be shared. A snickers is one of them!!!!! However, there is something really special about snickers and Coke:) Hope they don't pick that up too soon!!!

Doug and Michele said...

I am with you. I hate when my kids start to like the good ones!

Anonymous said...

My boys saved the last Snicker for me, then blamed their mom for eating the whole bag...

Adam and Sherry said...

Well this is when you learn the trick of raiding the halloween bag while the children are sleeping :)

Dave and Natalie said...

Nice try mom Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SNICKERS for YOU
MICHAEL

Robyn said...

I like Michael's comment! And I am glad Tanner still doesn't like some of the good ones!