Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby Heaven



During the Sunday Morning session of General Conference, I was laminating some games with clear contact paper...well...thinking that he couldn't get in his mouth too bad, and knowing that he would love it...I let Robert play in the paper backing for awhile.


I was right..he loved it...he was in baby heaven :)




But all good fun has to end sometime...and when you put the paper in your mouth...that's when it has to end :)
p.s. I want no comments about what I was doing when I should have been listening to conferece :)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

How cute! I would say that's totally a baby's dream. And you were absorbing conference I am sure. I know they publish it in the Ensign, just for parents! lol.

Adam and Sherry said...

To Cute!!!! I still can't believe he can move like that it is too funny!!!! And Katelyn is very proud of you for putting video's on your blog :)