Friday, October 23, 2009

Poor Tooth Fairy...

She's gonna be broke!! The other top tooth is loose too. This is his third and he's only in Kindergarten!!


(remember when a dollar made you so excited?)

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Thanks Thomas for letting Grandma get that wiggly wiggly tooth out of your mouth. You look darling. Maybe the tooth fairy will have to use MasterCard:)LOL

Adam and Sherry said...

o my thomas that is quite a hole in your mouth now :) I am glad it isn't corn on the cob season!!!

Doug and Michele said...

WOW you look awesome Thomas! I think my face still looks like that if I find a dollar I didn't know I had. Don't worry, Corinne got through corn season, so I am sure you will do great now. I hope your mom has some straws:)

Anonymous said...

We may have another boy singing...

"...All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."

Robyn said...

Wow Thomas! Three teeth already>? That is crazy!! Gotta love that tooth fairy!