I'm sorry Natalie, but I don't feel sad for you a bit. Looking down that walkway at the snow brings back a lot of really good memories. Sledding of the dry farm? Always being warm at Grandpas in the winter? Sleeping in the north room under 30 blankets? Bring it on! I love the snow (at your place)!
Ok This is the second time I've attempted to leave a comment - if my first one magically appears sorry for the duplicate :) -- I am thinking that it is time for you to pack up your entire family (extended included) and head to Alabama!!! It is 75 degrees today.
Wow! I can't believe that! We hardly ever get snow, but when we do, everything shuts down. Seriously. That little bit in the first picture you posted would have shut down the schools. Crazy.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
*also because I have failed at scrapbooking and journaling...but I digress :)
do *YOUR* best
"We each do the best we can. My best may not be as good as your best, but it's my best. The fact is that we know when we are doing our best and when we are not. If we are not doing our best, it leaves us with a gnawing hunger and frustration. But when we do our level best, we experience a peace."
10 comments:
This is not a good sign! You should just move down here to AZ. We have gorgeous weather right now! What a beautiful family and an amazing garden!!!
I am going BACK to St George!!!!!
HOLY COW!! We live in the same town, and we didn't have it near that bad today! I hope it gets warm soon, this cold is not fun!
I feel the same as you! I was so depressed this morning I wanted to crawl back under the covers! Here's hoping to a warmer tomorrow!
I'm sorry Natalie, but I don't feel sad for you a bit. Looking down that walkway at the snow brings back a lot of really good memories. Sledding of the dry farm? Always being warm at Grandpas in the winter? Sleeping in the north room under 30 blankets? Bring it on! I love the snow (at your place)!
Goodness, you got soooo much more than I did at my house. We got a skiff and it melted when the sun came out yesterday.
Ok This is the second time I've attempted to leave a comment - if my first one magically appears sorry for the duplicate :) -- I am thinking that it is time for you to pack up your entire family (extended included) and head to Alabama!!! It is 75 degrees today.
Where do you live - Alaska?
Wow! I can't believe that! We hardly ever get snow, but when we do, everything shuts down. Seriously. That little bit in the first picture you posted would have shut down the schools. Crazy.
That's why you don't live in the mountains!!!!
Post a Comment