Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009...A picture is worth 1000 words

There are so many pictures to share of Chrismas Eve and Christmas, I decided to try posting them a new way (click on the collages to make them bigger) I tried making a slide show...but I can't figure that out apparently!

I'll keep the words short...just enjoy the pictures for what they are

CHRISTMAS EVE

Check out these cute babies watching Grandma's train


New Jammies for all, and getting ready for Santa!!


CHRISTMAS MORNING

oh so much anticipation and excitement!!

Grandma Dever came and we had lots of fun (but mom forgot to take pictures...grandma Dever did though...maybe she'll send us some and I can add them) But even without pictures, it was one of the best parts of our day!! We really loved sharing our chrismas morning with her!!

Then it was up to Grandma& Grandpa Walkers...Thomas waited patiently for his turn, and Robert really liked playing with curly ribbon!!

The funnest part of the trip to grandma's was the surprise she had waiting for us...

First we had to line up...


Then we had to listen to the rules...


Then we were surprised with new toys and even more presents to unwrap!!



This was the level of excitement with each opening... (and when we were down to three presents left...they knew they were for Gavin, Hayden, and Ethan...come up soon and see the new toys guys!!)


Then there was only one present left...?what to do?...Grandma had a great idea...EVERYONE open it at once (I thought for sure she was crazy...but it was FUN!!)



All in all a GREAT Christmas was had and Thomas told me today as soon as spring summer and fall are over...it's time for Christmas again...I think I'll need that long to recover!!



5 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

LOL! Those videos were perfect! I love all the Christmas morning pictures too! So much fun!

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so with you I need a year to recover!!! The pictures look great!!! So glad it was such a fun day :)

The Walkers said...

Thanks for the fun memories. Kids are what Christmas is all about and I have the BEST of the BEST!!!!
Love you all from youngest to Oldest!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing how much fun we had this Christmas. All the visual proof just confirms, that all the hard work Santa put in this year was well worth it.

Thank you Santa!

The Patty Cake House said...

Ok soooooooooo stinking cute!!! I love the pictures!!!