Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For the love of the game (or at least the love of talking trash!!)



I thought that since the Saints were doing so well this year, I'd give Dave's Saint's ornament a front and center place on our tree...well...Michael had a different idea. He has gradually moved his Green Bay Packers and new BYU ornament in front of Dave's saints ornament.

Nope...there's no love of competition in this house...not at all (YIKES!) Sometimes I think Michael likes sports just so he can smack talk his dad!! I think (well, actually I know) that they both enjoy it a lot!

*For those that don't know we have a tradition of getting a new ornament for each other every year. A very fun tradition...maybe it needs it's own blog post.*

6 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Michael cracks me up. I love it when he hollars at a game with the big boys :)

The Patty Cake House said...

So funny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was watching Jay Leno last night, when I looked up and saw my Saints ornament being covered up by inferior teams.

I mentioned it to Natalie and she said she already knew and in fact had already blogged it. I am hoping that the Packers get a chance to play the Saints in the playoffs.

It will be pure civil war in the Garritson house!

Anonymous said...

P.S.

GO SAINTS!

The Walkers said...

If the Saints play the Packers it will be worse than Saints vs Colts. HELP !!!! It will probably happen at my house.

Tyson and Denise said...

I saw a giant fleur de lis ornament in the mall today and thought of you guys. Pretty for Nan....Saints for Dave!!