Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow

It's not much of a secret that I don't really love snow...I think that's mainly because of what it does to the roads and increases my worry about my hubby having to get to work safely. Also, we were responsible for shovling snow for the apartments we managed for way too many years so snow always meant work...and it's so unpredictable...always seems to mess up plans...

But there are things I do love about snow...


...How happy it makes my children (yep...they stayed out until it was starting to get dark)

...How it can make the beautiful place I live even more beautiful......but I won't lie...I wish spring came in January!!

5 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

What a fun snow fort!! I love that they stayed out till dark, they look so happy! I should add to my opinion about snow....it should only be on mountain tops, in songs,.....and in backyards (if only we could keep it off the roads somehow!)

Anonymous said...

I like snow myself. It gives me an excuse to sleep in another hour or two to allow the roads to improve. How I wish I was 8 again, the last couple of years have been good snow years.

Adam and Sherry said...

I have exactly the same feelings about the snow!!! It can snow in the mountians but if it could just stay off the roads. I actually am hoping for another storm like we had this weekend for next week so it gives my kids something to do for a while ;)

The Walkers said...

Snow, Snow, Snow, It is the most beautiful thing that I hate. But because like you said. Roads. Love the picture. You do live in a very beautiful place!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

I have to agree with Dave. It's nice to see my hubby for a few hours in the morning. I love the snow fort! Did they use bread pans, or did you buy some block builders? Either way it's tons of fun!!