Saturday, December 12, 2009

I love Saturdays!!

I got to sleep in until 7:30 because my kids were busy doing this...


Then the cutest 7 year old boy in the neighborhood shoveled my walks...

Good day!

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Michael told me he probably shoveled 50 feet of snow. It looks like he was probably right.:) I love Saturdays too. No alarm!!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

I like that he is shoveling in his jammies. I hope the other boys in the neighborhood don't do that - YIKES!! Actually to get shoveling done at all is awesome. Way to go Michael - I don't live that far you know :)

Adam and Sherry said...

Ok SOOOO Cute!!! And he is the cutest 7 year old boy in the neighborhood. Just let him know if he needs anything else to shovel he can always come up ;)

Tyson and Denise said...

I love sleeping in on Saturdays too, and my kids totally know how to take advantage of that. Yesterday they come into my room and whisper..."Mom, can we have a bowl of chips downstairs?"....if it means I can sleep another hour...you sure can!!

Robyn said...

Way to go Michael. Now you just need to teach him a thing or two about Laundry and you'll be set!!
What a great day!