The Nativity, Dave bought me a few years ago...(I want to add the wisemen someday)...this year I added the sheer sparkly fabric and the lights...
The picture of the temple is one an old roommate gave me. I went through the temple to receive my endowment on the 23rd of December, so she gave me this picture of the Salt Lake Temple and the lights on temple square. I will always remember how wonderful that day was and how fun it was to walk out of the temple then walk through the lights (It was a big decision for me to go through the temple just for me...no mission, no marriage...just for me...(little did I know that is a few short months...I was going to meet my eternal companion...go figure!)
The three small pictures are new this year..They are Simon Dewey prints of Mary holding Jesus, Jesus in the manger, and Joseph holding Jesus...I really love them (and at 1.50 a piece...that's a new decoration in my budget!)
The red sign is one from the "after Thanksgiving dinner craft" a couple of years ago...it says "The Magic of Christmas is not in the presents...but in His Presence" So true...I am so grateful for this time of year and the chance it gives us to focus on the Savior and becoming more like him
Merry Christmas!



2 comments:
I LOVE what you have done with it!!! And the pictures add the perfect touch!!!
LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
Post a Comment